Em and Whisp's RP
WARNING:

ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL BE DELETED. DO NOT JOIN.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Em and Whisp's RP
WARNING:

ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL BE DELETED. DO NOT JOIN.
Em and Whisp's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wings of Wind~ B.1- A Blackened Night~ Teaser/Intro

2 posters

Go down

The Wings of Wind~ B.1- A Blackened Night~ Teaser/Intro Empty The Wings of Wind~ B.1- A Blackened Night~ Teaser/Intro

Post by Em Tue May 21, 2013 3:48 am

"Momma? Please don't go! I will miss you! Please Momma! Stay here! With me! And me!" Little voices were heard.
"You know I must go. This is important." The mother chirped to her children. "I must go."
One stepped forward. "B-but Momma! We don't want you to go!"
"Yeah! We don't want you to go!" The others chimed in sadly.
Wind stepped forward and wrapped her wings around the five owlets. "I will come back. I promise. I will always return. Who else s going to teach you to fly." She squeezed her wings together and her eyes shut. She never wanted to let them go but she knew she would have to. She pulled her wings away and flew out of the nest in the whole in the tree.
"Goodbye Momma! Remember your promise!"

AUTHOR NOTE~ I just thought of the idea of this book last night and wanted to post it immediately. At first I didn't know what animal it would be about but after awhile of thinking I decided owls.

Em
Em
Admin

http://lizspetsittingservice.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

The Wings of Wind~ B.1- A Blackened Night~ Teaser/Intro Empty Re: The Wings of Wind~ B.1- A Blackened Night~ Teaser/Intro

Post by Whisp Tue May 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Sad for a intro! ;-;
Whisp
Whisp
Admin

https://emandwhisp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down